10 International Gives that Don’t Require Travel
How the heck can I complete international gives to make the world a happier place? Read on and you see how easy it really is. No travel required.
We are all about making the entire world happy through giving. Yes, we have people all over the world doing their daily gives, but how about giving across the world, from Canada to India, from India to South America, from South America to Mexico.
Skip the Flight and Just Give
There are lots of international gives you can do that do not require a flight. You can give to someone in another country without having to pay for a ticket!
International Gives Right From Your Home
- Kiva – We love Kiva. It is the give that keeps on giving. The microloan site lets you give to someone any where in the world, they pay you back and then you can give again.
- GoGetFunding – This crowdsource funding site is truly international. Give $5 to a random campaign in a country of your choice.
- Send a note of gratitude to someone who lives outside your country. Send a note to a friend, a friend of a friend, a family member, or co-worker.
- ‘Like’ an international Facebook Page or Instagram account. Leave them a message on their newsfeed so they know you are from a different country.
- Volunteer online. This great site 7 cups of tea connects lonely people with volunteer listeners. Sign up to be a listener to anyone in the world. There is an application process but once you are approved you can be a volunteer whenever you have some time.
- Knit baby clothes for international babies – A great give in so many ways. Learn to knit or start a knitting group. Donate your finished items to HOBI – Hope For International Babies.
- Sign a petition to advocate for an international cause. Change.org has so many petitions to choose from!
- Share your favorite international recipe. Learning about new cultures starts with food! If you live in Canada, share an Indian or Italian recipe. If you live in The Middle East, share a European or North American recipe. If you live the US, share your favorite Mexican recipe or South American recipe. Food is a great way to experience different countries, so lets start the recipe chain going so we all start to understand global tastes and cultures.
- Put an inspirational quote on your social media and translate it so others can read it! Translate into one or more languages! This translation tool, Free Translation, will help you rock other languages!
- Stop using plastic bottles, plastic straws, plastic cutlery, plastic plates! This helps everyone all over the planet!
More International Gives To Rock The World
So what are you waiting for? Lets…make….the…world….a….happier..place…with..a …happier….you! You’ve got this!