The 365give Challenge for youth leadership clubs
Created for youth by youth, these clubs offer flexible volunteering options and teach key leadership skills.
It’s the best way to have a meaningful year while having a blast.
Hey worldchangers, are you ready to make a difference?
We have the perfect program for you!
Join the 365give Youth Leadership Clubs and have fun while making a positive impact.
We have a simple framework that makes giving possible for everyone, and for you to lead the way in your club.
Our program is grounded in science and inspired by the heart. Giving boosts the mental health of youth, fosters a sense of purpose, and improves their overall well-being.
Step 1: Teach
Our comprehensive program helps youth leaders understand two key components of giving:
- How giving impacts their communities and the world
- How giving benefits both themselves and those around them
Through our guides, learning videos, and teaching tools, youth leaders will be empowered to take action and make a difference in ways that align with their passions and interests.
Ready to get started right now?
Download any activity to begin your daily giving journey today.
Step 2: Inspire
We love inspiring the next generation of world changemakers to develop their leadership skills and make a difference. Check out these videos from our friends at BrightVibes Media. They tell the good news stories of big-hearted everyday people from around the world and demonstrate how small acts of giving lead to big change.
Step 3: Empower
Take the lead in making a difference! Choose how you want to use your unique skills and passions to give back to your community and the world. We provide the tools and support, but you choose how to make an impact through your student leadership club.
Your actions have the power to create a ripple effect that’s felt around the world. We can’t wait to hear how your club chooses to give!
Share your good news story below – your voice matters!
Are you ready to join a program?
Benefits of participating in this program
Benefits to your students
- Elevates your mental health, physical health, and well-being
- Increases your academic outcomes
- Fulfills school volunteer hours (while having fun!)
- Builds your resume and CV for the future
Benefits to your community and the world at large
- Supports local community needs
- Creates social interaction between students and community leaders
- Fosters a sense of belonging, self-esteem and self- worth
- Creates a ripple effect of good in the world