5 Special Mother’s Day Gives For Mothers All Over the World
Today is May 3rd, so if you think today is Mother’s Day, you have a few weeks to prepare. (whew) In some countries you have a few months to think about your Mother’s Day Give or you might have just finished celebrating Mother’s Day. Check your calendar and write these ideas down as a reminder.
We live in Canada and Mother’s Day is coming up fast. The second Sunday in May is Mother’s Day. When I checked international Mother’s Day dates, not a month goes by without at least one country celebrating Mothers! Snaps-snaps! Mothers are honored every month globally. Now that is great news to my ears and many other moms.
But why a give on Mother’s Day? We all give back to our mom’s on Mother’s Day. It is part of this celebration.
But what if you gave to your mom, and a mom you didn’t know? What if you used your daily give to give to a random mom? Mom’s know their husband, their kids, and their friends are going to do something nice for them that day. It is what Mother’s Day is all about. But what if you honored a mom who did not have contact with her kids, or who was separated from her children for reasons we would never know. What if you made a mom smile when their kids could not give her something special that day?
These Mother’s Day Gives are Random Mom gives! No matter which day you celebrate Mother’s Day, pick a random mom to honor on your Mother’s Day.
Random Mother’s Day Gives That Make the World Happier
- Sent an email or text and tell a mom how great you think they are!
- When you buy your mom a present pick up an extra gift and drop it off at a family shelter.
- Leave notes of gratitude just for moms at your local community center. Tell Moms how great they are, what a difference they make, and how lives are forever changed (and created) because of them.
- Post a note to all moms on your social media feed.
- Include a mom you know is alone on Mother’s Day to your Mother’s Day events. There are many circumstances that has a mother alone on this day, so be there for them.
I love the idea of random mom gives on Mother’s Day. Do you have a give to share for a random mom? Let us know in the comments below! Better yet if you have completed a random Mom give, share it on our Global Impact Map.