Giving Thanks to Teacher Past or Present
Have you thought about giving thanks to a teacher that had an impact in your life? We all have memories of a teacher who helped us learn something, who supported us in during a good time or bad time. Why not think about giving thanks to a teach, past or present, for your next give.
Each year children have about 6000 waking hours in one year. Of these waking hours 1000 are spent in school. A huge responsibility for teachers to make that time count for children to learn and have a happy school experience. This is what our teachers achieve and work towards during these 1000 hours in a school year.
- 1000 hours of teachable moments that can have a huge influence on a child’s life.
- 1000 hours we entrust in our teachers to help shape and teach our children.
- 1000 hours for teachers to meet the curriculum objectives set by their Ministry of Education.
- 1000 hours to meet the demands of each child’s unique learning abilities and style.
- 1000 hours to bring out the best in each learner.
- 1000 hours to make a difference and touch each and every child in a classroom that may have over 30 children.
- 1000 hours to manage the meltdowns, the stress, the bullying, the confidence of each and every child.
No pressure on our educators. They do their best to engage and captivate our children to help them learn to the best of their ability and it’s we think is one of the toughest jobs on the planet.
Watch this video on on the page or go to You Tube to watch it!
The time, dedication, the love for children and a love for inspiring an entire generation to be the best people they can be. They start early and they stay late knowing that if they can make a difference, they are changing the world each day with every student they teach. They help shape the worlds next leaders, scientists, technology gurus and world change makers. The question is how do we possibly thank the teachers in our life for all they do each day year after year. It’s very simple and it starts with gratitude. We can all take the time to recognize and thank a teacher that made a difference in our lives or our children’s lives. It can be to a teacher in our own childhood or a teacher that has touch your child’s life today.
This is an open thank you letter to all the teachers in the world.
To the hundreds of teachers that have started The 365give Challenge in their classrooms and all the others that work tirelessly to educate our children and never truly know the positive impact they have had on the world. We thank you.
Give Gratitude To A Teacher For Your Next Give
Make your 365give today a note of gratitude and appreciation to a teacher in your life.
- Make a card and mail it.
- Send an email.
- Create a public “shout out” on social media to the teacher and tag them in your post. You can use this video above!
- Go one step further and just show up at their school (if they are still teaching) with a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates.
Gratitude will increase your personal happiness and those you touch. Learn about the 365give Challenge and join us today. Let’s spread the happy every day.