Find Mothers In Your Community That Will Benefit From A Daily Give
All mothers in your community deserve a great and happy Mother’s Day. With this annual celebration right around the corner, why not plan now to share a small act of giving with mothers in your community!
All of us remember to give to our mom on Mother’s Day, but recognizing moms in our community is a great way to give on Mother’s Day. Your community group can do just that with a little bit of planning and a little creativity! Your small act of giving will increase the happiness in your community with the trifecta of giving!
Mothers In Your Community Who You Can Give To
Find a community of moms that you can give to on Mother’s Day or the days leading up to Mother’s Day. This could be at a mom and tots group that shares your community space. It could be single moms living in local shelters. It could even be at the local park where moms go to play with their kids. Take a look around you and see where you could positively effect and share some happiness with a group of local moms.
The moms you choose to give to could be seniors, young moms and working moms. It could be a Ukrainian mom who is displaced due to the war in Ukraine. Or a group of moms who are newcomers to your country and making a new lives for themselves. Your give could be the welcoming smile.
Community Group Giving Ideas for Mother’s Day
Try some of these giving ideas in your community on Mother’s Day!
- Make notes of gratitude and post in a public space where you know moms gather!
- Bake and share cookies or cupcakes at a local organization that has a space for moms.
- Deliver care packages for moms at a local Ukrainian or newcomers organization in your community.
- Buy coffee for a group of moms in the park.
- Host a mom’s clothing drive and invite local moms to pick what they would like, for free.
- Write Happy Mother’s Day cards for seniors who are in assisted living facilities. If seniors live with relatives, deliver a card to seniors living with their families.
- Pick moms in your neighbourhood and offer to babysit for an hour. This one hour break will give moms a moment to themselves!
Power of Giving In Numbers
The great thing about giving with your community group is in the numbers. 10 community group members can positively affect 10 moms with your giving! This spreads a lot of happiness in your community at one time! Each give anyone completes in important and generates happiness but there is power in numbers. Recognize and utilize the special power your community group has!
Looking for more ways to give with your community group? Check our more articles at 365give for group giving and how your ability to give to others creates more happiness in the world.