5 Gives You Can Do At The Playground To Make It a Super Happy Place
Whether your playground is a basketball court, a community park, a set of swings or a local beach, there are great gives you can do in these community places that are fun! Parents, you can get your little ones to share in these gives and start the habit of giving every day. Teens, if you are with your friends, get them to join in on your daily giving habit.
Gives You Can Do At The Playground
- Pick up garbage. Bring a few extra bags to the playground and pick up garbage. This will make playing great for everyone!
- Bring extra snacks for others. Share your snacks and drinks with other people at the playground! This is a great way to make new friends and share healthy food!
- Invite others to play with you. Finding new friends or just letting someone play along with you can make someone else’s day! If someone is playing alone or watching you play, ask them to join in the fun.
- Share your toys. We love bringing skateboards, or sand toys, or balls to the playground. Share with others, so everyone can have a fun day.
- Smile at everyone at the playground. Kids, parents and teens can benefit from smiling at others. It just makes a day at the playground that much more fun!
This is a great place to give back to the environment and people. As a community space it lets us build social connections and be kind…every time we go to play!
Curious if people giving back in your community? Check out our global impact map and see if people give at your playground. If giving has not hit your neighbourhood yet, be the first and log it with 365give.
Sign up for your free 365give membership and show how giving every day can change the world. Sign up as a family, a classroom, a business or just have a personal account.