25 Giving Quotes To Keep You Inspired to Give Every Day
Here is a list of giving quotes to keep you inspired to give every day. Not only did I feel inspired when compiling these quotes, I also found this to be an interesting history lesson for me. I wanted to find quotes from different generations and areas of the world. What I discovered was, regardless of the language spoken, area lived, or the time these quotes were written, they are all still applicable today! Whether you are in a slump or just love motivation these quotes will be sure to inspire.
25 Giving Quotes To Keep You Inspired – This is Why Giving is Magical!
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough” – Mae West
- “The way to get started is to quit talking, and begin doing” – Walt Disney
- “In the world of knowledge, the idea of the good appears last of all, and is seen only with effort” – Socrates
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “There is nothing impossible to him who will try” – Alexander the Great
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world” – Anne Frank
- “You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past” – Richard Bach
- “To give your best is to receive the bet” – Raymond Holliwell
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time” – Thomas A. Edison
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world” – Robin Williams
- “For it is giving, that we are receiving” – Francis of Assisi
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for” – Unknown
- “You don’t manifest dreams without taking chances” – Stephen Richards
- “At the end it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back” – Denzel Washington
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be” – William Shakespeare
- “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone” – Ronald Reagan
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud” – Mary Angelou
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Ghandi
- “Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself” – Anna Quindlen
- “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement” – W. Clement Stone
- “Don’t let your fear decide your future” – Shalane Flanagan
- “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible” – Christopher Reeve
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value” -Albert Einstein
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
Get Ready for Your Daily Give and Increase Happiness!
These are my favourite quotes that motivate me when I am feeling stuck or need motivation. I hope you find these quotes as helpful as I do! Giving everyday is inspiration enough to keep me motivated, engaged and just feeling happy. Once you take on the 365give Challenge, you too will feel part of something bigger than just yourself and find happiness in some of the most unlikely actions.
Sign up for the 365give Challenge and find out how these quotes along with your daily giving make the world a happier place!