Have A Look At the 365give Advent Calendar – December Daily Giving
We have been busy creating our unique 365give Advent Calendar. Note – I create this with my three boys, not the Board members, volunteers, and sponsors who make up our organization. We keep it simple, make it an arts and crafts project and then start adding to our box every day. The kids are now old enough to look forward to their December giving and this year they have decided to give to a local animal shelter.
Time To Reveal the 365give December Giving Project
Watch our quick video that shows how we decided to do our 365give Advent Calendar this year. The kids put it together themselves and we all sat down to put together 24 gives for the month of December.
In addition to what we showed here we are going to add to our Animal Gives by doing the following:
- Take our neighbours dog for a walk
- Click to give on the Greater Good website to support animals
- Sign an online petition through the Change.org website
- We are going to the local shelter to visit the dogs and cats looking to be adopted
- We are asking our aunt to feed feral dogs and cats where she lives in Mexico
What Does Your Reverse Advent Calendar Look Like?
Some of our 365give Families have shared their 365give Advent Calendar ideas and we would love to see yours! December is going to be a BIG giving month here at 365give so watch the Impact map grow. There are already 153 countries participating in our daily giving program and hope a few more join in this holiday season.