10 Inspiring Quotes for a Good Life that you Can Use for Social Media Today
When I was a teenager, I came across a book of quotes that belonged to my mom. She was discarding it along with other books as we were preparing to move to a new house. Something drew me to pick up that book (I believe it was divine providence). Unbeknownst to me at the time, this book became a source of hope with courage and provided a will to persevere and find a good life in difficult times during my young adult years.
Quotes are powerful
They can inspire you to do great things; support you during challenging times; or just make you laugh silly. Wouldn’t it be awesome to share such quotes and help others live happier and better lives, too? By sharing quotes that mean something to you, you can encourage others to do the same. Social media provides a simple and effective way to share things that you think are important or inspiring or funny. Using social media to spread happiness is not only a way to a good life but also a way to use social media for social good.
Ten Quotes for a Good Life that You Can Share on Social Media
- “I slept and dreamt that life was a joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “So oftentimes it happens that we live our lives in chains. And we never even know we have the key.” – Already Gone (a song by Eagles)
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Adair
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
There are many places to find inspiring quotes, so don’t be shy in sharing any you love with others to help spread happiness.
- Do you have favourite quotes? I would love to know them and put them in my quote collection notebook. Share them below in the comment section. Also, check out our blog for more inspirational quotes, such as: