The #1 New Year’s Resolution That Will Make You Happy – Every Day
What’s on your 2018 New Year’s resolution list this year? Start a new exercise plan? Loose weight? Get out of debt? Eat healthier? Travel more? Work less? The Top 10 New Year’s Resolution Lists are all very similar but also have similar result. Only 8 percent of people actually stick to their New Year’s Resolutions.
“A resolution is like a promise to us to improve our lives and to make the New Year a better one for ourselves and others.” Dr. G. Miller writes this in his article Why We Make New Year’s Resolutions. Most people’s New Year’s Years resolutions come with a clear result – it will make their life happier.
So, with such a low success rate to a long list of resolutions we have 1 resolution that you can easily stick with and will bring you happiness and others happiness every day. We call it the 365give Challenge and it’s so simple a 3 – year old can do it.
The Challenge is a daily giving habit. Simple ways to give to people, animals or the planet every day of the year. Researchers from all over the world have proven that giving makes you happy. No matter how simple, how small – it’s an easy way to bring happiness into your life every day – and it’s world changing good.
Getting Started Is As Easy As 1,2,3
- Join The 365give Challenge
- Make your first Daily Give
- Record Your 365give and Repeat
Use These 10 Daily Gives In The New Year
- Start the New Year with a note (email or hand written) of gratitude to a friend or family member thanking them for being part of your life.
- Go out for a walk and pick up the garbage you see along the way.
- Bring flowers to a neighbor as a surprise.
- Open the door for a stranger.
- Let the car in front of you in line.
- By a coffee for a stranger.
- Make a meal for someone in need.
- Donate household items you no longer need.
- Recycle everything you can.
- Make a compost or compost all food waste.
Creating a new habit isn’t always easy. Science has proven it takes 66 days to train your brain to stick to any new habit. We are here to inspire you, give you ideas and our community of happy daily givers will keep you going every day of the year.
When you sign up as a member (membership is free) you can download our free daily giving list, find resources to keep you going, videos and so much more that will keep this New Year’s Resolution one you will stick to.
This year make your #1 New Years Resolution a giving. It will make you happy and create a positive ripple of happiness around the world.