|Print article||This entry was posted by jacqueline on October 30, 2010 at 3:18 pm, and is filed under My Story. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
Raising the Roof for Children
365day 365gives My Story
365give launched on a simple premise: One person wanted to create positive change in a world; one person wanted to leave a legacy of giving; one person wanted to create a movement that would mobilize people to give back every day of their lives. 365give is an online diary of one woman’s actions and impact in changing the world every day for 365days. 365give has the potential to create a movement of giving and a community of committed ”givers” that can educate and inspire future generations.
Add the 365 badge to your site!
Just copy and paste the code below.
Looking For Something?Promote us with Google:
What Are you Saying?
- Homework and reminder for parents! | Miss Mallory's 4th Grade Class on Top 12 Ways to Honour Earth Day by Elementary School Kids
- Mother's Day Gift of Life | 365give on One Match Needed to Save a Mother’s Life: Updated
- Tom on Day 295: 365give Helps Open a Library in Africa: Join Now!
- How Green is Your Family | 365give on Day 25: How Many Coffee Cups are there in The World?
- How Green is Your Family | 365give on Day 195: A Recipe for Giving Back to the Planet this Spring